Meet Buffalo Plastic Surgeon, Tamara Dawli MD
Dr. Tamara B. Dawli
Board Certified – Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
Specializing in Facial and Body Cosmetic Surgery
- Ivy League-trained in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the prestigious Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Manhattan-based, Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Surgery Fellowship
- Trained with New York City’s elite cosmetic surgeons
- Founder of Buffalo Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Board Certified
Dr. Tamara Dawli is a New York City, Ivy League-trained Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon who returns to the Western New York area to share her exceptional training and experience. As a Buffalo native, it is with great excitement that Dr. Dawli returns home to combine her modern artistry and world-class training to launch Buffalo Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Dawli completed a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery residency at the prestigious and highly selective Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. Following her residency training, she practiced at the renowned New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai in Manhattan. While in New York City, Dr. Dawli completed a coveted and competitive fellowship in Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Surgery, which only a small group of plastic surgeons in the world have completed. During fellowship, she focused exclusively on cosmetic surgical procedures along with non-surgical cosmetic techniques.